tearsofcrimson

Tears of Crimson

Some Fairy Tales Should Never Be Outgrown

8 Hours to Jump Start Your Career: A Step-by-Step Guide for Self-Published Authors - Tammie Clarke Gibbs In lieu of disclosure, I'm writing this review as an author that has used the tips included in this book for promotion. My sales for my series were minimal at best before I met the author of this book and I was struggling. As a self-published author I was struggling with getting my book before the audience I was trying to reach. I had a great twitter audience, and decent facebook following but sales were still not forthcoming. I met Tammie and she offered me incredible ideas to help get the visibility my book was missing. All of these tips are included in the book she is offering to you now. With over 800,000 books available on Amazon, you need to know how to reach your audience. 8 hours puts all of this in a simple format that will save you months of agonizing trial and error mistakes that are costing you both time and money.

Take my advice and put the methods in this book to work for you. 8 hours of your time is all it takes. No book can promise to make your book a bestseller, but this book can give your book the opportunity to shine and have the best chance possible. If you've read other self-help books on promotion and discovered that they haven't helped you obtain your goals, you might be a little worried about trying another. I know that the ideas listed here have helped my sales tremendously, and while I can't promise they will work for you I can tell you they definitely can't hurt. We as authors pour our hearts and souls into our books, doesn't your book deserve the best possible chance to succeed?