tearsofcrimson

Tears of Crimson

Some Fairy Tales Should Never Be Outgrown
SPOILER ALERT!

Crave (Fallen Angels, Book 2)

Crave - J.R. Ward Crave Authored By: JR Ward
Five of Five Stars
Paranormal Romance

Once again Ward delighted me with her world. This book had everything I could ask for in a romance and the characters were so rich it was almost impossible to stop reading until I reached the end. With Crave, the talented Ward introduces us to Isaac Rothe. Isaac is an assassin but you will find it almost impossible not to find sympathy for his plight and wish that you could step into the book and help him find a way out of the Special Ops.

Grier Childe, is a savvy pro bono lawyer who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She has some serious issues going on with a brother who has died but is still visiting her in his ghostly form. Ward delves into the cause of his demise but I won't spoil that for those who have yet to read the book. Grier is given Issac's case when he lands himself in jail and there are fireworks waiting to explode in this passionate rich girl/bad boy plot.

As if this wasn't enough of a great plot for a romance novel, Ward spices it up even further with the entry of a Dark Angel, Jim. I have to admit I was worried about Ward moving away from the vampire warriors I adore, but she definitely came through and made me fall in love with her Angels. Through Jim we also discover the demon Devina, and the storyline there could be an entire book in of itself.

This book kept my attention from finish to end and even had me crying at one point. I give full Kudos to Ward on this incredible book and plan on rereading this one several times.

Cara Faith DonovanCrave